Thank you for your interest in our hemlock management workshops
Registration is required. Before completing your registration below, please look over the details of the workshop you are interested in by clicking on one of the following dates:
- Christmount (Black Mountain): Friday and Saturday, February 7 & 8
- North River Farms (Mills River): Saturday, February 22
- NC Arboretum (Asheville): Friday and Saturday, March 20 & 21
- McDowell Technical Community College (Marion): Friday and Saturday, April 3 & 4
- Christmount–January 24
- North River Farms–February 6
- NC Arboretum–March 6
- McDowell Tech–March 20
To register, fill out the form below, selecting the date you are registering for. The registration fee for all workshops is $10. Submit your payment by check for $10 per participant to the Hemlock Restoration Initiative. Checks should be made out to “WNC Communities” with “HRI workshop” in the memo line. Payment can be mailed or delivered in person to 594 Brevard Rd., Asheville, NC 28806.
Questions? Call our office at (828) 252-4783 or email us at email@example.com.